Do you ever stop to think about how thoughtful you are with how you choose to spend your days? It seems like the hustle and bustle of life so easily takes over, leaving our lives feeling mundane and thoughtless; wake up, eat, work, squeeze in a workout, come home, cook dinner, watch your favorite Netflix series and then go to sleep so you can wake up and do it all over again tomorrow (nope, no kids here yet, so if you are a parent add that into the mix)! Here is a small list of quotes that resonate with me, and can hopefully resonate with you to help encourage us to live a more intentional life.
- "When ego is lost, limit is lost. You become infinite, kind & beautiful." -Harbhajan Singh Yogi
- "Lean into the simplicity, rather than chasing after the complexities." - Chelsey Korus
- "I'll see it when I believe it."- Unknown
- "Make your intentions clear, the universe does not respond well to uncertainty.' - Joe Duncan
- "When you show up authentic, you create the space for others to do the same. Walk in your truth." -Unknown
- "You must be the change you wish to see in the world." -Mahatma Gandhi
- "Work hard in silence. Let success be your noise." -Frank Ocean
- "Practicing gratitude protects us from our own pettiness and smallness and keeps us centered in the joy and abundance of own life." - The Yamas & Niyamas
- "Expect sadness like you expect rain. Both cleanse you." -Nayyirah Waheed
- "You don't learn to fly if you're not prepared to crash." -Joe Brooks
Please share your favorite quote and keep the inspiration going!
** Thumbnail photo image belongs to Jusebox.